Who can Apply?
Applicants who wish to pursue a degree at the Graduate School must hold;
- For Master of Science/Arts applications, a bachelor's degree or awaiting graduation degree from bachelor,
- For PhD on BS applications, a bachelor's degree or awaiting graduation degree,
- For PhD application, a M.S./M.A. (or an equivalent) degree or awaiting graduation from M.S./M.A.
How to Apply
Application to all METU Graduate programs will be made online in the link provided below.
- Log in to the(https://oibs2.metu.edu.tr/Ms_Phd_Applications/) and fill out the required fields in the Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application Form and the application process is complete. You can check your application status on the Main Page (https://oibs2.metu.edu.tr/Ms_Phd_Applications/) by logging in with your email address and password.
- After finalizing your application, you can check out the website of the related school for the interview dates.
Required Documents for Application
Detailed information about required Documents which will be uploaded to the online application system:
- Application Fee Receipt
- English Proficiency Exams
- Graduate Exams
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Intention
- Recognition Letter
- provided by Equivalence Office, Council of Higher Education (YÖK) (Required only for students who graduated from any abroad universities)
- Application Dates
- Application to graduate programs for the 2018-2019 Spring semester will be between November 30 - December 28, 2018.
- Application to graduate programs for the 2019-2020 Fall semester will be between April 30 - May 22, 2019.
- METU English Proficieny Exam Dates
- Disclosure Date of Application Results