Who can Apply?
Applicants who wish to pursue a degree at the Graduate School must hold;
- For Master of Science (M.S.) & Master of Arts (M.A.) applications, a bachelor's degree or awaiting graduation degree from bachelor
- For Doctorate (PhD) on Bacholor of Science (B.S.) applications, a bachelor's degree or awaiting graduation degree
- For PhD application, a M.S./M.A. degree or awaiting graduation from M.S./M.A.
How to Apply
All the applications to a program in any Graduate School will be made online in the link provided below.
- Log in to the MS_PhD Applications and fill out the required fields in the Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application Form and the application process is complete. You can check your application status on the Main Page by logging in with your email address and password.
Required Documents for Application
Detailed information about required Documents which will be uploaded to the online application system:
- Application Fee Receipt
The application fee is 80 TL for the nationals of Turkey. For foreign nationals, the application fee is 55$.
Applicants, who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, does not have to pay for application fee.
For a complete List of the Banks and accont details to pay for the Application fee.
If you are transferring International transfer of the application fee
Beneficiary: ODTÜ Strateji Geliştirme Dairesi Başkanlığı
Bank: Türkiye İş Bankası
Branch: ODTÜ (4229)
Account No: 4229-3123036
Swift code: ISBKTRIS
IBAN No: TR100006400000242293123036
Bank Address: T.C. İş Bankası, ODTÜ Şubesi, Üniversiteler Mahallesi,
Dumlupınar Bulvarı, No:1, 06800 Ankara Turkey
* Applicants who file more than one application must pay the application fee for each program.
* You can upload jpeg versions of online banking receipts to the online application form.
* The applicants whose application is not evaluated due to a missing criteria or document and the applicants who want to withdraw their application within the application period can get their application fee back. Those applicants should apply to Graduate Schools with "Ödeme İadesi Başvuru Formu".
- English Proficiency Exams
- Graduate Exams
- Reference Letters
- Letter of Intention
- Recognition Letter* (provided by Council of Higher Education (YÖK) - For more information please visit: http://www.yok.gov.tr/en/web/en-denklik-birimi)
*Required for students graduated from any abroad universities.
- Application date for the Fall 2018-2019 graduate program is between May 21 - June 21, 2018.
- METU English Proficieny Exam Dates
- Disclosure Date of Application Results